DEROTATIONAL OSTEOTOMY SURGERY
PQx 360º for derotational osteotomy surgery
Surgical planning and navigation with patented, customized, navigable cutting guides and specific medical instrumentation for derotational osteotomy surgery and a customized and standard osteosynthesis plating system.
For corrective interventions involving derotational osteotomy surgery on the distal femur or proximal tibia, we have developed a surgical planning and navigation system with customized cutting guides and specific, navigable medical instrumentation and our osteosynthesis system with customized or standard plates.
We have patented and developed a navigable specific medical instrumentation system that guarantees flawless derotation of the limb as per the pre-arranged surgical plan using the PQx 360º Navigator.
The patented PQx 360º system eliminates the need for X-rays in the operating room, guaranteeing EXCELLENCE IN SURGERY for the patient and surgeon. It generates a 30% decrease in the time spent in operating rooms and a significant increase in healthcare productivity. Furthermore, by removing X-ray machine radiation, it generates improved ergonomics for staff.
- VEGA LCA ONE STEP Navigator
- PQx VEGA LFPM for infants
- PQx SPINE for degenerative spine conditions
- PQx SPINE MIS for MIS spine surgery
- PQx SPINE for infant spine surgery
- PQx WRIST for forearm and wrist malunion surgery
- PQx ELBOW for cubitas varus surgery
- PQx VarVal for varising or valgus osteotomy surgery
- PQx 360º for derotational osteotomy surgery
- VEGA Navigator for superior capsular reconstruction surgery
- VEGA Navigator for foot and ankle surgery
- VEGA Navigator for infant traumatology
- VEGA Navigator for orthopedic tumor surgery
- ONE STEP craniotomies
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Click on the picture to find out more about PQx Products
VEGA LCA ONE STEP Navigator1 of 15 2
PQx VEGA LFPM
for infants2 of 15 3
for degenerative spine conditions3 of 15 4
PQx SPINE MIS
for MIS spine surgery4 of 15 5
PQx SPINE for Infant
spine surgery5 of 15 6
for forearm and wrist
malunion surgery6 of 15 7
for cubitas varus surgery7 of 15 8
PQx VarVal for varising or
valgus osteotomy surgery8 of 15 9
for derotational osteotomy surgery9 of 15 10
for superior capsular reconstruction surgery10 of 15 11
for foot and ankle surgery11 of 15 12
VEGA Navigator for
infant traumatology12 of 15 13
for orthopedic tumor surgery13 of 15 14
ONE STEP craniotomies14 of 15 15
Maxillofacial Surgery15 of 15
We are here to help you
Helping you to turn ‘possible’ into ‘attainable’.
This outlook centres on identifying and implementing the best
possible solution as defined by the surgeon’s highest rated value for excellence
and the best possible result for the patient.