FOR DEGENERATIVE SPINE CONDITIONS
PQx SPINE for degenerative spine conditions
A surgical planning system for degenerative spine conditions, scoliosis and spondylolisthesis with a comprehensive simulator that delivers the necessary tools for flawless surgery preparation.
The synergies generated between the surgeon and our medtech company guarantee that surgery goes smoothly.
The PQx Spine Navigator makes performing surgery easier. It is just a matter of matching ideal trajectories to our pedicle initiator.
Implanted pedicle screws, corrections and pre-moulded rods guarantee flawless correction of scoliosis, spine curvature and spondylolisthesis.
During surgery, our PQx Spine Navigator removes the need for X-ray machines in the operating room. The solution does not need to be programmed by the surgeon and it guarantees EXCELLENCE IN SURGERY with huge savings in time. Furthermore, it improves ergonomics for operating room personnel by eliminating the need for cumbersome lead aprons.
- VEGA LCA ONE STEP Navigator
- PQx VEGA LFPM for infants
- PQx SPINE for degenerative spine conditions
- PQx SPINE MIS for MIS spine surgery
- PQx SPINE for infant spine surgery
- PQx WRIST for forearm and wrist malunion surgery
- PQx ELBOW for cubitas varus surgery
- PQx VarVal for varising or valgus osteotomy surgery
- PQx 360º for derotational osteotomy surgery
- VEGA Navigator for superior capsular reconstruction surgery
- VEGA Navigator for foot and ankle surgery
- VEGA Navigator for infant traumatology
- VEGA Navigator for orthopedic tumor surgery
- ONE STEP craniotomies
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Click on the picture to find out more about PQx Products
VEGA LCA ONE STEP Navigator1 of 15 2
PQx VEGA LFPM
for infants2 of 15 3
for degenerative spine conditions3 of 15 4
PQx SPINE MIS
for MIS spine surgery4 of 15 5
PQx SPINE for Infant
spine surgery5 of 15 6
for forearm and wrist
malunion surgery6 of 15 7
for cubitas varus surgery7 of 15 8
PQx VarVal for varising or
valgus osteotomy surgery8 of 15 9
for derotational osteotomy surgery9 of 15 10
for superior capsular reconstruction surgery10 of 15 11
for foot and ankle surgery11 of 15 12
VEGA Navigator for
infant traumatology12 of 15 13
for orthopedic tumor surgery13 of 15 14
ONE STEP craniotomies14 of 15 15
Maxillofacial Surgery15 of 15
We are here to help you
Helping you to turn ‘possible’ into ‘attainable’.
This outlook centres on identifying and implementing the best
possible solution as defined by the surgeon’s highest rated value for excellence
and the best possible result for the patient.