VEGA LCA ONE STEP Navigator with specific medical instrumentation
The first ever VEGA arthroscopic system for anterior cruciate ligament and posterior cruciate ligament surgery with a VEGA NAVIGATOR AND SPECIFIC MEDICAL INSTRUMENTATION; all in just one step.
We are proud to present the first ever arthroscopic navigator with specific medical instrumentation for anterior cruciate ligament and posterior cruciate ligament surgery and in particular for salvage surgery of this kind.
We reconstruct the ideal trajectory for femoral and tibial tunnels on our surgical planning and navigation platform. Furthermore, we provide surgeons with phantoms so that he or she can assess the best available options for creating tunnels.
During surgery, we equip the VEGA LCA One Step Navigator with specific medical instrumentation so that the surgeon can carry out the technique exactly as planned; all in just one step.
By using our system to perform the technique, the time spent in the operating room is reduced by 30% and precision is hugely increased to guarantee EXCELLENCE IN SURGERY.
Surgical interventions using the Vega LCA ONE STEP Navigator
- VEGA LCA ONE STEP Navigator
- PQx VEGA LFPM for infants
- PQx SPINE for degenerative spine conditions
- PQx SPINE MIS for MIS spine surgery
- PQx SPINE for infant spine surgery
- PQx WRIST for forearm and wrist malunion surgery
- PQx ELBOW for cubitas varus surgery
- PQx VarVal for varising or valgus osteotomy surgery
- PQx 360º for derotational osteotomy surgery
- VEGA Navigator for superior capsular reconstruction surgery
- VEGA Navigator for foot and ankle surgery
- VEGA Navigator for infant traumatology
- VEGA Navigator for tumor traumatology
- ONE STEP craniotomies
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Click on the picture to find out more about PQx Products
VEGA LCA ONE STEP Navigator1 of 15 2
PQx VEGA LFPM
for infants2 of 15 3
for degenerative spine conditions3 of 15 4
PQx SPINE MIS
for MIS spine surgery4 of 15 5
PQx SPINE for Infant
spine surgery5 of 15 6
for forearm and wrist
malunion surgery6 of 15 7
for cubitas varus surgery7 of 15 8
PQx VarVal for varising or
valgus osteotomy surgery8 of 15 9
for derotational osteotomy surgery9 of 15 10
for superior capsular reconstruction surgery10 of 15 11
for foot and ankle surgery11 of 15 12
VEGA Navigator for
infant traumatology12 of 15 13
for tumor traumatology13 of 15 14
ONE STEP craniotomies14 of 15 15
Maxillofacial Surgery15 of 15
We are here to help you
Helping you to turn ‘possible’ into ‘attainable’.
This outlook centres on identifying and implementing the best
possible solution as defined by the surgeon’s highest rated value for excellence
and the best possible result for the patient.