VEGA Navigator for foot and ankle surgery
Planning, navigation and patented, navigable, customized cutting guides for foot and ankle surgery.
Our foot and ankle complex surgery system gives surgeons unprecedented tools for treating patients with serious diagnoses including Charcot foot, skewfoot deformities, Akins and so on.
Our planning and surgical simulation platform, in conjunction with customized,anatomical biomodels designed specifically to suit each case, delivers flawless surgery preparation.
Based on extensive experience in surgery of this kind, we guarantee that using our nagivator:
- Decreases surgery preparation time because all the necessary information is available on our system.
- Removes of elements of surprise.
- Generates huge reductions in the time spent in the operating room.
- Provides huge professional satisfaction and improved healthcare quality.
- Makes savings in direct and indirect costs by decreasing the necessary medical instrumentation and delivering precision in implant preparation.
The VEGA Surgical Navigator for feet and ankleswith specific and navigable, customized medical instrumentation provides surgeons with the tools they need to deliver EXCELLENCE IN SURGERY without the need for X-ray machines.
Surgery using the VEGA Navigator for feet and ankles
- VEGA LCA ONE STEP Navigator
- PQx VEGA LFPM for infants
- PQx SPINE for degenerative spine conditions
- PQx SPINE MIS for MIS spine surgery
- PQx SPINE for infant spine surgery
- PQx WRIST for forearm and wrist malunion surgery
- PQx ELBOW for cubitas varus surgery
- PQx VarVal for varising or valgus osteotomy surgery
- PQx 360º for derotational osteotomy surgery
- VEGA Navigator for superior capsular reconstruction surgery
- VEGA Navigator for foot and ankle surgery
- VEGA Navigator for infant traumatology
- VEGA Navigator for orthopedic tumor surgery
- ONE STEP craniotomies
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Click on the picture to find out more about PQx Products
VEGA LCA ONE STEP Navigator1 of 15 2
PQx VEGA LFPM
for infants2 of 15 3
for degenerative spine conditions3 of 15 4
PQx SPINE MIS
for MIS spine surgery4 of 15 5
PQx SPINE for Infant
spine surgery5 of 15 6
for forearm and wrist
malunion surgery6 of 15 7
for cubitas varus surgery7 of 15 8
PQx VarVal for varising or
valgus osteotomy surgery8 of 15 9
for derotational osteotomy surgery9 of 15 10
for superior capsular reconstruction surgery10 of 15 11
for foot and ankle surgery11 of 15 12
VEGA Navigator for
infant traumatology12 of 15 13
for orthopedic tumor surgery13 of 15 14
ONE STEP craniotomies14 of 15 15
Maxillofacial Surgery15 of 15
We are here to help you
Helping you to turn ‘possible’ into ‘attainable’.
This outlook centres on identifying and implementing the best
possible solution as defined by the surgeon’s highest rated value for excellence
and the best possible result for the patient.